Neogen-Nitrogen Plasma Skin Regeneration
NeoGen is a cutting-edge skin rejuvenating treatment that employs a unique nitrogen plasma technology to provide consistent, controlled rapid heating over treated areas, stimulating collagen remodeling in deep tissue to regenerate and restore skin elasticity.
Unlike traditional ablative technologies, NeoGen does not cause vaporization or charring of the skin at the time of treatment. This unique character of its treatment profile allows targeted treatment, leaving overlying epidermis intact.
NeoGen delivers plasma energy in highly precise, controlled pulses to cause uniform rapid heating of tissue that stimulates a significant physiological response without creating an open wound. Between the Zone of Thermal Damage (ZTD) and the Zone of Thermal Modification (ZTM) is where neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis takes place, with a depth that correlates to theadjustable level of energy delivered as pre-determined by the operator
HOW DOES NEOGEN WORK?
NeoGen engages plasma energy, also known as the fourth state of matter to bring about its slew of skin benefits. Plasma energy is generated in the hand-piece through the conversion of inert nitrogen gas to a highly energized state by combining it with ultra-high frequency RF. Being non-fractionated and non-chromophore dependent by nature, this unique form of energy harvested allows adequate heating and uniform energy absorption of deep tissue without affecting surrounding tissues, ensuringconsistent treatment and rapid healing of thetreated area and its supporting structure.
Completely customizable, NeoGen delivers controlled pulses with great precision that helps to regenerate new skin cells by ensuring uniform heating of deep tissue which in turn stimulates neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis, rebuilding new stores to replace old damaged collagen and elastin.
At lower energy levels, the technology works on wrinkles, fine lines, pore size, stretch marks and even Actinic Keratoses, a form of pre-cancerous skin lesions.At higher energy levels, NeoGen can effectively improve the appearance of photo-damaged skin, acne scarring, deeper wrinkles and skin pigmentation including melasma.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NEOGEN?
“One of the key selling features of NeoGen is that it’s entirely safe to use around the eye area which is often known to be tricky. It offers all round periorbital rejuvenation without any risk to the eye.”
Some of its outstanding skin benefits are as follow:
- Improves the appearance of both superficial fine lines and deep wrinkles with enhanced skin tone and effective skin tightening.
- High safety margin without any risk of injury to the eyes, providing exceptional all round periorbital rejuvenation by addressing fine under-eye lines, Crow’s Feet, dark eye circles and droopy eyelids. It can be safely applied to the upper and lower eyelids, as well as the wider periorbital region which is often difficult to treat, as other technologies failed to deliver consistent results or cannot be safely applied to these sensitive areas.
Clinical studies show significant tightening – Mean 22% improvement in upper eyelid tightening (JOCD 7, 169-179, 2008)
- Diminishes the appearance of any surface scarring including acne scars, old surgical scars and stretch marks.
- Targets unwanted pigmentation including sun spots, age spots and Melasma.
- Addresses Actinic Keratoses, a type of precancerous skin lesions.
- Treats active acne in selected cases.
- Clinical studies demonstrated long lasting effects with intense fibroblast activity supporting continued neocollagenesis and elastosis reduction for more than 12 months post treatment.
- Able to treat different indications at the same time (e.g. acne, wrinkles, melasma, psoriasis, to name a few)
- Able to treat all areas safely, even the upper and lower eyelids with visible improvements for droopy eyelids
- Clinically proven to regenerate skin
- Does not react to melanin, therefore able to treat darker skin types
- Safe and effective, with no downtime
- Pain-free and requires no anaesthetic
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.